Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in the Game

I know it has been nearly 5 months since I last posted on our blog. I hate breaking promises. I promised many people that I would be better about updating our blog. In fact, I think a previous blog states that it was a New Year's Resolution to post more often. Clearly, I have broken my promises and it is time to start anew. One would think that a teacher with some extra time off in the summer would find many opportunities to post a blog update or two. Honestly, I do not know where the summer went. Here it is nearly October already!




Owen




Bryce (finishing up a slice of watermelon)




So on to the things that you really care to hear about...



THE BOYS ~


* are running, jumping, climbing


* have many words: "mommy", "daddy", "doggie", "juice", "cookie", "book", "bath", "jump", "mote" (remote), and "please" are just a few


* laugh, smile, and giggle A LOT


* sing, dance, and spin in circles until they fall down


* stack blocks


* race cars


* make animal sounds


* do an undo puzzles



* walk up and down the steps (holding the wall, railing, or a hand) like big boys


* read books


* love to play outside


* think that everyone who visits is here to chase them


* eat with real silverware


* dump every toy box, basket, or container everyday



* can spot a ball and a dog a mile away


* give hugs and kisses


* make US smile EVERYDAY!

Here is a very brief video (I couldn't fit 500 photos in my 30 second free video) of some of our summer pictures from this summer.




Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment